Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday Dillon




Monday will be Dillon's 11th Birthday. We celebrated his Birthday yesterday at our house. Its crazy to think that my only son is going to be 11. It seems just yesterday that he was running around starting Kindergarten. He has grown in so much since I became his step mom. One on my fondest memories of Dillon was when he was little and loved me to tuck him into his "finding Nemo" bed and reading him The Sleep Book. Now he would not be caught dead sleeping with them sheets, or me reading him that book. He is growing up before my eyes. He is almost as tall as me! This morning we were looking through our photo albums and I came across a picture of him standing in his nemo underwear with a smile on his face in front of Kiera's crib. He wanted me to promise him that I would never show any one it.(Trust me I will someday!) I hope that the next year brings joy for Dillon. A way for him to find out who he is, and what he hopes for in his future. So Happy 11th Birthday Dillon.

No comments:

Post a Comment