Sunday, January 15, 2012

I Love Belly Buttons


If The Crown Fits She Will Wear It!


So Pretty

Oh Look At my Belly with My Belly Button!
  Since Gabby has received her Mik-cey button we have had some problems with drainage around it when she is sick. Most times the drainage gets in between her Mik-cey and skin and irritates it. About a year ago I stumbled across some fabric pads online and thought we would order some. I payed around $4 per pad and ordered enough for a week. When they came in the mail I must say I was a bit disappointed. They were bulky, pulled at her Mik-cey and for the most part almost hurt Gabby. So we put them aside and we went back to the gauze. (Personally I did not like the gauze either. It moved, was always rubbing and did not much help) About 3 months ago a friend of mine sent me a surprise package and in it was 8 new Belly Buttons. :) These were made of a much better quality, They fit Gabby and were in the most cutest patterns. I fell in love! The best part is they fit perfect  around her Mik-cey button! They don't bunch up, they wash up nicely and keep around her Mik-cey looking great. Every doctor we see is impressed with how nice it looks. The woman who makes these is an inspiration to me. She works, has disabled children on her own, and still finds time to make not only Belly Buttons, but Belly belts, and Trach pads! ( If Gabby ever goes back to 24 hour feeds we will invest in a Belly Belt) She does not charge an arm and leg for them either. For anyone having problems around their child's Mik-cey I would consider buying some. You can find her on facebook, Just look up "Belly Buttons". Or you can just go here www.bellybuttonsandbelts.com

 You wont be disappointed! And please don't expect it to be at your door step in 24 hours. This Lady is BUSY, BUSY, BUSY but well worth the wait!
"All Photos are property of Roddy Family Blog"

1 comment:

sherrie79 said...

Maria i am so glad they work for her i never had the chance to meet this little angle but from the first time i read about gabby and all the issue she faced i wish i could help and this was a little something i hope would make your life a little simpler i shes such a pretty princess

Post a Comment