Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First day 2012-2013

Property of Dream Different
All my girls are growing up so much. Its crazy to think we have a 5th grader, 2nd grader, and Kindergartner. Where has time gone? They look beautiful as always. I am so proud of you girls! We went up a little early to Kiera's class so she could get her locker all ready and decorated, meet her teacher, and she could check out her room. As always Payne Elementary understands the situation and don't mind one bit! :) Kirstynn was super excited until the moment I went to walk away. It was the reality of walking into the classroom and sitting down. Once we walked away she calmed down, and I could hear her laughing with her friends. I took Jazmyne down to her room, she shed some tears but as soon as her friends from preschool came in she sat right down next to them and the smiles came out. I cant wait to see what this year has in store for us. Good luck Roddy Girls! I know as always you will do great! Lets aim for C.A.R.E.S. awards, Honor roll, and 100 point club this year. I will be here to help you every step of the way! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment