Thursday, September 20, 2012

Downloading Pictures

To my readers: All of my pictures are property of "The Roddy Family Blog- Dream Different" You do not have my permission to download any of them. I have a counter on my blog that states each download and the IP downloading it. Please stop downloading my property. I know exactly the operating system you use the computer that it is being used on, the IP address, The City and State, time and date of each download (this is done to protect my children) So I can see when and who is downloading my pictures. I will ask again in all kindness to please refrain from downloading any pictures. If by chance you would like to download a picture there is a "contact me" button on my page. Please feel free to state why and what photo you would like to download.  You must have my permission to do so. Thanks again to all my readers who do understand this statement.
Thanks Again
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment