Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Ground Hog Day!

Life has been BUSY here! The kids are doing great in school. Kiera and Kirstynn made the honor role as always plus got their C.A.R.E.S. awards to! Jazmyne is to young for the traditional grade card but is getting all E's and S+ ! We are getting ready to start 4-h projects at the house. Kiera is taking a second year in photography (We have a DSLR and it was to advanced for project one last year) and quilting! Kirstynn and Jazmyne are clover buds so will be doing the county wide project all clover buds do. This year its Keeping fit and healthy. They are keeping me busy with all their homework, and school activities!

Gabby is doing great as well. She goes Feb 12 to Akron for her botox treatments! I am very excited for I know this will help relieve the daily pain she is currently in. She is moving forward with Ipad! We received the arm to attach it to her wheelchair, and it has made it more accessible for her. She can choose if she wants to play on it or not. She also can choose when she is done. I love seeing her move forward, even if its just something simple. I feel something simple is massive to us but to the rest of the world trivial.

School is whooping my butt! I am getting 100% in math as well as Comp 1. Biology is going good to. I am just struggling with it. Its not my cup of tea, I am learning allot about things I had never thought about before and I am guessing that is the point of the class.I have great teachers, and its a wonderful school program as well. We have out meeting Wednesday with a state worker. She will be coming out to the house to do the finial interview of Gabby's wavier. I have had to call endless amounts of times and demand to find out what was going on. Her file was sat off to the side at one point. It happens just glad I am on top of this! Lets hope this will be the last step and soon be able to have nursing here. I am going to bed after 2 am(when I finish my daily school work) and getting up by 7:15 to help the other kids get ready for school. Its starting to whoop my butt, and ware me out.

Well I hope everyone had a happy Ground hog day. Lets hope his prediction was right and we will see a early spring. Now with spring comes Ohio's crazy storms, so I am hoping for a calm spring and summer this year. I think we got our fair share last year! :-/

Thanks for all your support!
Love-
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment