Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gabriella is on her way to the hospital

Well Gabby has been sick with a cold. It now has moved to her chest. I talked to the nurse on call and she feels Gabby needs to have chest X-rays to make sure its not turning into anything else. My husband John is taking her due to me being sick and running a temperature already. He is actually missing the Steelers play to take her ;) I have to say I am a nervous wreck though. I often feel its one thing after another. We were planning to take a family trip to Ohio to see my family for the holidays and are going to leave on Wednesday. I am hoping that we have caught this soon enough, this way we can still go see my family. I often feel its hard to plan to go anywhere due to not knowing what going on and when. But I just got the phone call that she has a "cold" and it only has begun to move to her lungs. So some meds, and she will be on her way.... Lots of Fluids, and she will be just fine... Thank God! Well lots hope i get to feeling better now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment