Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our Family

I wanted to start a blog to help other sitting in my shoes, and to show others what our daily life is like. My husband and I have many daily struggles, and have learned to take a day at a time. My sister blogs, and I know many other moms that blog. I want everyone to see how our family is doing, and where we are going.

I am a mother of 5, Dillon, Kiera, Kirstynn, Jazmyne, and Gabriella. Now I did not give birth to all 5, but I raise 5 kids, and I love all 5 the same. When I meet my Husband John he had Dillon & Kiera, and I had Kirstynn. Since then we were married on May 17, 2008. The day before we were married, my husband got Sole & full custody of Kiera & Dillon. He is currently in the process of adopting Kirstynn. We have 2 children together Jazmyne & Gabriella. If you would have asked me a year ago if I would be were I am now I would have laughed at you. As a family we have been through allot. I am not going into detail now, but when I have more time I will. We Live in Ligonier, Pa. Johns family lives up the road, and mine live in Northwest Ohio. We both have awesome relationships with our family, and were raised with the same values.

The name of my blog is from our Miracle Gabriella. She was born with only part of her brain . This was a devastating blow for us. This has been a struggle, with lots of rewards to come with it. Like I have said before, I don't know where we will be in the future, but pray daily that our life will only get better. I hope we will get to grow daily, and you the reader will get hope and see that there is always hope. I have learned so much, and still have lots to learn in life. My new goal in life is to help others sitting in my shoes, and help others who have just found out that their world is changing. Its a hard road, but I can honestly say well worth it. It has made me not take the little things for granite. To take each day at a time, tomorrow it not a guarantee, Its not a promise. With Gabriella everyday is a gift. I pray that she will out live me, and be happy. Thats all I can pray for nightly. I know that God will guide me in my life.
Much Love,
Maria

1 comment:

Shaun said...

Ahh...Welcome to the bloggy world! I can't wait to read what you have to write! I think your blog will be fantastic! Can't wait to see you!

Post a Comment