Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter!



 






I hope everyone had a Happy Easter and took a moment to remember what Easter is all about. We had a great "Spring Break Week". Kiera went for a visit to Stacy & Nate's, and Dilly came here for a week. During Dillon's week, we did his first photo shoot. I must say as much as he did not want to do it, he LOVED it. We spent time watching movies and shows on Ntflix and Hulu, and just hung out. Dillon made a video with one of his friends, and for the most part had lots of fun. He is growing up so fast. With out any fighting he was willing to help me with about anything I asked (other than taking out Meeko-our dog). He even helped unload the dishwasher (Gasp!) I was gone for 3 of the days (Trip to Akron with Gabby) but did manage to even get some snuggle time with him on Friday night on the couch. I know John was happy to just be able to watch TV and relax with Dill. What once was a fight to get him to come (We still are not sure why?) He now is back to old Dilly. He spent one day "Sleeping till 2-with the answer of come on its my first day of vacation" then was on the go joking around, playing, and just being himself again. I cant wait to have him here over the summer. I miss having him around. The girls even miss him more. Jazmyne and Kirstynn are on refusal to put away his play guns, One is laying at the top of Kirstynn's bed. They keep going though his closet digging out his stuff  .I know Kiera misses him to. She has stole one of his hoodies.
I must say we are very blessed to have our little family. I love almost every minute of it.(Other than the moments of fighting) I count my blessing's everyday. As you will see in our pictures my older brother "Uncle Jesse"  just a litter of baby bunny's (2 weeks old) and had one come visit us at Nana & Papa's house. Gabby was unsure of it, but did let it giver her bunny kisses. We colored eggs later that night and off to be the girls went. Easter morning was a blast. That Easter bunny hid Kiera's eggs extra hard this year, but the funny part was the younger girls found half of the hard ones. The girls all loved what they got, and that Silly Easter Bunny forgot the webkinz in our van till last night. The girls were extra excited to get them (even a couple of days late)! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment