Friday, October 19, 2012

~Kiera~ Student of the week!

I know,I know...How do I raise these smart kids! I have to say Kiera is by far the most driven child I have! She reads, and reads and reads, and studies, and studies, and studies! Keep up the great work Kiera! You make me proud!  Her teacher wrote the following about her :

Mrs. Stouffer selected Kiera because she is a hard worker and is always doing things to improve her work. She has been asking more questions in class and checking her work over carefully. Kiera is always will to contribute to class discussions and is usually the first to be ready when it is time to begin learning. She is always willing to help whenever it is needed. she is a true pleasure to have in class. We are excited to have this chance to recognize achievements in and out of the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment