Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Gabriella!!




It was to be a perfect birthday for Gabby other than Silly Mommy put some frosting from the cupcake in her mouth. I did it more for the pictures only to have it backfire....Gabby spent most of her real Birthday puking! I should have known better~Infact I do know better, I just wanted that perfect picture. To bad I not only missed that perfect picture, I spent it cleaning up after her! We then had a Birthday party for her at my parents house. It did not go in any way how I thought it would. She spent most of it with John, me and a few of my family members, with a random visit inside from the other family. I guess other than a few family memebers to them it was just a swim party....... Her cupcakes were being ate, and not one person even considered ..... singing Happy birthday to her before they dug into them. If it had not been for my mom, no one would have even gathered in the Living Room to sign it to her.I guess people look at her differently. They cant see she does have feeling..... Maybe she dont get upset that they ate her cupcakes with out singing, but I sure did. I spent most of that night considering never having a Birthday party again... for any of my kids. I never thought that at her Birthday party no one would hold her, or even stay inside to play with her....I guess swimming was more important. I did not even get to get any pictures at her party with anyone other than my children and I. NO one even really cared to get a picture with her............
So it leads me to this, I dont really care if you missed out. I did not, my kids did not, and the people who really cared did not. As for everyone else that did, I guess its your loss. YOU MISSED OUT! On someone really special's birthday. There is no promise that she will get another......

No comments:

Post a Comment