Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new!

We did it, John and I are going to buy a new van! (Well we already did) We have been looking for a couple months now. It is allot harder to come across a larger van these days. The ones we have come across have been wrecked, or the millage has been to high for the amount they wanted. We figured it would happen when it was meant to happen. Well 4 days ago my Dad called me saying to look on ebay. He had stumbled across the perfect van for the perfect price! We won it at auction 2 days later!! Never would I have thought we would find our van on Ebay. We headed up to the bank to get our loan.... I was very nervous about this part! I guess all that hard work of paying off some of our debt before Gabby was born helped us more than I thought. We got the loan, and I was even told what we have to do to our credit before we can get our mortgage! Honestly its not that much. I always thought we were on a long up hill battle...but really its just a small hill! We now have a finical plan, and know where we need to go! I cant wait to go pick it up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment