Tuesday, May 22, 2012

~Kiera's Awards~

Property of the Roddy Family Blog
Great Job Kiera!!! 5 awards in all!
I must brag about Kiera and how great she did this year. She received 5 awards yesterday! :-D With everything that went on last year I was worried about how Kiera would do in school this year, but she picked right up in school and did great this year. She kept the honor roll all year, got C.A.R.E.S awards for every nine weeks, and even has a picture she did in Art that will be on display at the Paulding Co. Fair this year! Kiera I am SO PROUD of you. Even at the Beginning of the year, She had fallen behind in reading and math skills(The school is harder here and she lived with her bi-mom for 5 months of last year's school year, and with Dillon's extra needs I think Kiera got put to the side~Not with ill  intention by her mom but Dillon requires allot of homework attention) But Kiera busted her butt, Made her AR goal every time, Worked super hard, and again as I will always say "Kiera you make me one proud Mommy! I could not ask for a better daughter, who against all odds is growing up to be a wonderful teen" I love you so much, and even with this new found attitude (I can see her now rolling her eyes.....) I could not imagine my life with out you!

No comments:

Post a Comment