Friday, August 19, 2011

Just ONE

Just one, Just on person can change your day, just one person can ruin your day. just one person can make you feel so many things. Back when Kiera was in Kindergarten her teacher used this idea with a spider plant. She started out the spider plant as a seed. All year long her class got to watch in grow. Then is sprouted little shoots. By the end of the year she had a large plant and enough shoots to send one home with each child. Well we took that small shoot, and grew it into a large plant. Our plant has put out many shoots to which we have shared with about everyone we know. In life we must remember our actions can affect anyone in anyway. Positive or Negative. I once read on Sara Molitors facebook that you must  be nice to everyone you meet because you don't know who is fighting a battle that day. We all fight battles. Addiction, Depression, medical conditions....the list can go on forever. We may not be able to see who is fighting that battle by looking at someone as we pass them by. So my food for thought today is. Be kind to everyone we meet. Say Hi to someone whom looks they may need it. Offer help to others, even when they don't ask for it. I as a person fight depression. There are days I don't want to get off my couch. I feel I have no control over what is going on in my life. But I know tomorrow will come, the sun will rise. We all fail some days, its what happens the next to how we define our lives. You never know....... Just remember to be the Just one who is known for helping another in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment