Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The long awaited day has come!

Well the long awaited day has finally come! Kiera and Dillon are now registered students at Payne Elementary! I cant wait to see what this year will bring. I know there will be ups and downs, but I will enjoy being a family again! Kirstynn is excited to be able to show her big sister and big brother the school, and Jazmyne gets to be in the big school with everyone! I cant wait to have the older ones here. I have yet to miss a first day of school since I have been with John. I cant wait to see Dillon make some healthy friendships at school! And hopefully for the first time in almost a year do good in school again. It will hopefully be a fresh start he needed! As for Kiera she just cant wait to be around her cousins! I know she will also make some great friendship's as well. Bring it on school year 2011/2012! The Roddy family is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment