Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sometimes you must improvise!


Last night Kirstynn and Jazmyne asked me for some glue. I was in the middle of hooking Gabby up to eat, and simply responded "We are out, if you had kept yours picked up they would not be all gone" About 30 minutes later I could hear them just laughing...and laughing... I simply just chucked it up to them being them! When I went to clean the Kitchen before bed I stumbled across these under the table. They decided they wanted to make "art" and instead of using glue, they used BUBBLE GUM! So these funny looking faces are made with bubble gum and Cheerios! The top is Kirstynn's and the bottom Jazmyne's. It's moments like this when I must just laugh. I think how their jaws had to hurt from chewing all that up! Mostly it made me smile, and think of how lucky I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment