Monday, August 8, 2011

Rest In Peace Buddy

We have had a very hard week in our family! When we returned to Ohio on Saturday we got more bad news. Buddy had been in an accident, and passed away. I don't know why God decided to take another family member of ours? I could not even tell the kids, my dad did. Buddy was my dog, he was my best friend. He was my ears at night(I have hearing loss) he was my friend to talk to on nights Gabby wont sleep. He was my best friend, he was another child to me. He never got mad at me, never talked back, and was always happy to see me. I miss him dearly. I am at a loss. I wake up to find him not in bed with me, or hear a funny noise and realise he is not there to bark at it. I know he was just a dog to some, but he was my best friend. I will miss you Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment